Generate Leads, boost your Roofing sales with these Super-Simple Marketing Hacks
As a roofer, you already know that finding qualified leads can be a significant challenge.
However, finding residential/commercial roofing leads does not have to be an overwhelming task.
Fortunately, this post will explain six proven, super –simple roofing marketing secrets for roofers who are searching for a steady stream of leads.
Without further ado, let us start with the most obvious.
Maximize Your Reach on Google
Property owners are searching for roofing services online near your area. Thus, your business must be ready to be goggled by prospects/clients looking for such services. If you are based in Murfreesboro, TN, then most searches will be like:
Roof Installation in Murfreesboro, TN
Best roofers near Murfreesboro
Here are some of the activities that the agency will perform to boost your SERP ranking:
- Conduct keyword research to find less-competitive terms and help your business to rank high in SERPs.
- Make sure that your Google My Business profile is complete and accurate
- Stay updated on the latest Google Algorithm updates
- Set up profiles on significant directories like Yelp, Angie’s List or thumbtack.
Make Sure You Leverage the Power of Testimonials & Reviews
Customers are now more than ever researching for services or products online before they make a decision.
What does that tell you a roofer hunting for leads online? Make sure you have legit reviews on your website.
For better or worse, your roofing business must invest heavily in the area of reputation management.
But what should I do to leverage the power of reviews and testimonials on my business?
To do that, make sure that you have registered and claimed ownership of the following platforms:
- Google– since most prospects/ clients use Google, the profile page and reviews you have set up will be viewed alongside your roofing business listing
- Nextdoor– is an upcoming social platform that is used by several property owners.
- Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List
Once you have set up these profiles, start to reach out to clients asking for reviews. Make sure that they give you good reviews, and if not, it gives you a perfect opportunity to make things right.
Apart from the profiles, here are surefire tips for leveraging the power of reviews in generating exclusive roofing leads:
- Engage with the clients when they leave reviews- This shows that your business values their feedback
- Use testimonials in your roofing marketing campaign to attract the same type of customers.
- Make sure that your business contact details are available on all profiles
- Request for reviews and testimonials from clients when a job is completed.
- Engage and monitor your reviews authentically.
Property owners trust other property owners and the ideal place for these strangers to interact is through online reviews
Create an Optimized Roofing Website
How you create and use your website will affect your roofing marketing goals, but just getting a website will not increase your roofing sales.
Pro tip: Regardless of how flashy your roofing website is, the functionality should be your first consideration.
You should think of your roofing website as the business card and brick-and-mortar office where you direct prospects or clients.
Your goal of getting qualified leads stands a better chance of coming to fruition when your roofing website favors its execution. Regardless of the technique, you are using to get such points. So you need to make sure that your website is above par for prospects to convert when they stumble on it.asr
According to a study conducted by Stanford University, 75% of prospects judge a business based on its website.
In general, your roofing website should be professional, functional and easy to use. And since the primary goal is to convert those prospects into clients, your website should have a clear call-to-action that directs them to take appropriate action.
A well-optimized roofing website should possess the following qualities:
- Simple Navigation– links and buttons should be easy to spot and should direct prospects where they want to go.
- Visually Appealing– An attractive theme relevant to your roofing business, videos, photos, Sliders, and white spaces are some of the elements that will make your website captivating to prospects/ clients.
- Lead-Capture forms– without filling in the forms, leads are likely to vanish away. You can make the process hassle-free by providing something free in return, like a free inspection or estimate.
- Consistent content– You should update your site with fresh content regularly to make it rank high in search engines.
- Decent loading speed– if a prospect has to wait for minutes before your site loads, they might be tempted to leave right away. Thus, your site loading speed should be decent for both desktop and mobile users.
Keywords are also an essential aspect of your website optimization because they are what prospects will search for, and Google will direct them straight to your roofing website, thus skyrocketing your rankings.
Add Videos that go Beyond the Basics
According to a study done by Smart insights, over 70% of clients choose video as the most effective way of learning about your services or products.
A video-a real-life story as you are finishing exciting features of a project –can be an accessible but most engaging of all your roofing marketing concepts.
Informative, roofing videos portray your authority, create more engagement from social channels and build trust.
Answer Queries on Your Roofing Website
This may sound obvious, but most of your rivals aren’t doing it
Clients have tons of queries that they want to be answered.
What is the cost of installing a new roof?
Should I replace or repair my roof?
If you note such queries from customers, then you can assume that they are asking the same questions on Google. If you want to drive more organic traffic to your roofing website, then you should strive to answer all the queries by creating individual blog posts that address those concerns from clients.
Show your Roofing Work Portfolio
Photos continue to find several applications when it comes to showcasing roofing projects. Some roofers use them to make rough estimates. Others use them to time-track roofing projects.
Apart from these uses, there is a marketing side where, after and before photos help to build trust with potential customers.
First, such photos should be of high-quality to make prospects interested in checking them out on your website. That means you have to buy a good camera
Pictures always try to summarize what you can do as a roofing contractor, plus they explain a lot of concepts that would take a lot of resources and time.
What’s next for Your Roofing Business?
Implementing the above roofing marketing concepts does not have another rocket science. It can be practical and straightforward.
Start by claiming your Google My Business Listing, optimize your roofing website for search engines and make sure that you answer questions that clients are asking online. This will allow you to be seen as an expert in the field.
Next, add a personal touch once clients start to interact with you. This way, you will begin to earn the reputation of a business that is concerned about its clients-not one who is only after making quick bucks.
Don’t forget to showcase photos of the completed roofing projects and lastly squeeze all the benefits by hiring a reputable roofing marketing agency.
Don’t b be afraid to outsource your roofing marketing expert. There a lot of benefits that you can enjoy by learning some roofer marketing basics, but the time comes when you have to concentrate on your bottom line-running your roofing business.
Best of luck in your roofing business!