Nowadays, Google reviews are very important for any Roofing business in any city. Studies show that 88% of consumers rely on online reviews as much as they do on personal recommendations. 90% of these consumers go through online reviews before purchasing a product, using a service, or even visiting a business.
Apart from being the main factor that influences prospect customers, positive Google reviews also ranks your Roofing site higher in search engines. The more the positive reviews, the higher the search rankings, which, in turn, generates more sales and leads, thus increasing revenue. If you’re looking for ways to improving your online presence through increasing the number of positive Google reviews, stay tuned. This article will discuss 10 Ways to Generate More Business Reviews on Google. Let’s take a look at each method and how to use it to increase your site’s Google reviews.
1. Creating custom Google review cards and placing them on your app or website
One way of getting Google reviews is through using custom Google review cards that have shortened versions of your Google review link. Randomly pasting Google review links on your website may hamper the legitimacy and authenticity of your website. Including custom-made Google review cards on your website will assist clients in accessing your Google review page. You can use a floating button or an animated graphic object on your website to redirects your customers to the review page.
2. Simply Ask for the Reviews in Person
One of the simplest ways of getting Google reviews is by requesting your Roofing clients for them. Have you just had a good conversation with a satisfied client in person? Or are you having a customer who has been impressed by your service delivery? During your interactions with clients, you can take advantage of the interaction atmosphere and ask for Google reviews. But ensure that you’re asking for the customer reviews at the right time (that’s after they’re fully satisfied with your services) to get optimal results.
Picture a scenario where you ask for a Google review from a client that’s dissatisfied or completely pissed off. This could result in the client leaving a negative Google review that will be read by hundreds of people.
3. Stress how easy it is to post the reviews
You can proceed and educate them on the importance of their reviews and how they’ll assist future potential clients in making decisions. You can do this by word of mouth, using printouts or posting the stepson how to leave a review and the advantages of the review on a blog page. Most people don’t have time to post Google reviews because of the fear of wasting time in the process or simply not having an idea of how to do it. Here are some tips you can use to persuade your clients to do Google reviews:
- Asking your clients to leave star rating only if they don’t have time type the descriptions.
- Asking them to make short reviews of one or two short sentences only if they can spare some time to do so.
- Using formal terminology like “please leave a review” or “please drop a quick review” instead of “rate us “when asking for reviews. Using polite language on customers will encourage them to make reviews compared to using a commanding tone.
4. Creating a Google Review Email Campaign for your Roofing company
After completing a successful job or sale, you can also make a follow up of your customer via email and ask them for a Google review. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a personal email or a company email; using emails is also an effective way of generating more Google business reviews. It’s not a crime to ask your loyal customers for reviews. Educate them on how those reviews will help other future Roofing customers who may be looking for similar Roofing services. Moreover, if your customers are happy and satisfied, you’ll be surprised by how fast they’ll willingly post the reviews. You only need to ensure that the entire process is clear and easy. This will likely increase the number and quality of Google reviews you receive.
5. Adding a Custom Google Review Links to Your Site
Just like the name suggests, a custom Google link is a custom URL created and placed on your website to redirect your clients to the Google review page. When a client clicks on a custom Google review link, a pop up with a Google review interface will pop up. Custom Google links can be added on your website in various ways. They include embedding the link in your website’s footer or header. You can also use a lightbox popup to request your customers to leave a review. These links will make it easier for your customers to access your reviews page, thus increasing the number of Google reviews.
6. Including Google Review Links in online Surveys
Adding Google review links to online surveys also increases the number of online reviews for your business. Asking your clients for their feedback in online surveys gives an impression of how much you value their opinions and how you have their best interests in mind. Anyone who’s willing to fill out a survey or poll is already in his/her proper mindset. Taking advantage of their willingness and momentum by requesting them to give a review of your business on Google is a bold step towards increasing your number and quality of Google reviews.
7. Share the positive customer reviews you’ve received on your website.
After receiving positive Google reviews from your clients, don’t keep them to yourself. Instead, keep the momentum and the positive vibe by highlighting and sharing them on your website, blog, and social media handles. This will not only improve your roofer’s Google rating but also inspire other satisfied customers to post their reviews. Most review sites, including Google, Yelp, and Facebook allows website owners and visitors to mark specific reviews as helpful, which recommends the reviews to new users. This is why it’s essential to periodically share and highlight the positive reviews to rank them amongst the best.
8. Respond to your customers Google Business Reviews
Responding to your clients’ Google reviews lets your potential reviewers know that you care about your client’s feedback, and they didn’t waste their time when writing their reviews. Here are three types of reviews that you’ll come across and how to respond to them:
- Positive reviews: Positive reviews are specific, straightforward, and grateful. How you respond to positive reviews determines how many more positive reviews you’ll get. Positive reviews should receive positive responses and motivation to use the service again.
- Neutral reviews: These are three-star reviews that lack details on whether the reviewer strongly likes or dislikes a service. These type of reviews have both positive and negative comments. Respond to these type of reviews by reinforcing the positives and addressing the concerns. This will show a prospective reviewer that you’re concerned.
- Negative reviews: These are one-star and two-star Google reviews. Responding politely to a negative review and fixing the issue in time can oftentimes convert the negative Google review into a positive one.
9. Embed a Google Business Review Request link in Your Email Signature
Including a Google review link in your email signature is also an excellent way of asking for more Google reviews of your business without actually demanding for them. This is more effective in cases where you do communicate with your customers frequently via email.
10. Adhere to Google’s Business Review Guidelines
Lastly, please don’t forget to adhere to Google’s guidelines when asking for reviews from your customers. This means you shouldn’t offer rewards for five-star reviews and you should treat all your Roofing customers equally, without discriminating them based on how they’ve rated your products or services.
In conclusion, the availability of smartphones has made most individuals rely on the internet to make purchase decisions. Google Reviews are powerful marketing tools that should be used by Roofing business owners to improve online presence and credibility. Positive Google reviews will not only boost your Search engine ranking but also increase your conversion rate. These time-tested tips will come in handy for anyone who needs Google reviews for his/her Roofing business. Use these tips to increase your Roofing businesses authority and reputation.
How to Create a Google Business Review Link
Before going into strategic methods of generating more Google customer reviews, it’s important that you take this important first step of creating a shortcut to review your business on Google.
Here’s how to generate a link that allows customers to get to your review form in one step:
1. Go to the Google Maps Place ID Finder
2. Search for your business
3. Copy the place ID that comes up with your result.
3. Paste your ID into this link:
https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=[paste your place ID here]